~*Hiatus*~

Well...I took a short break from the story just to get it in order and take a breather and now I'm FORCED to take time away from the story because the neighborhood is acting wonky!:( And it's just The Cove. LT and the Winchesters hoods work just fine. In RG I can't change clothes or use the mirror without the application will now crash box popping up!! *shakes fists*

So, if anyone has any suggestions I am all ears! Otherwise I have to move everyone out, package lots and sims(since RG was BB(before bodyshop)) and plunk them down in a look a like hood. Or maybe a different one. Who knows! Gah! Right when I had several ideas churning!

But I haven't given up on the story! No, no I haven't! And sorry I didn't post this earlier! *sigh* Take care y'all and here's hoping RG is up and running again soon!

S.B.  – (October 31, 2009 at 1:23 PM)  

I've had that happen over and over and over again. I've done the hard thing, packed everything up and recreated it.

I do have a couple of suggestions to try first.

Take out as many empty lots and NB objects as you can. Strip it bare. Some NB objects crash my game, and they're EA objects.

Does the crash happen in every lot? If you can find a lot that works, you've probably got a problem lot. Again, I have one. I have to take the people to another lot to use the clothing catalog or mirror.

If you can use the catalog and mirror in other NB's, then there's something evil in that NB. But you've figured that out....

Phoenix  – (October 31, 2009 at 4:49 PM)  

It's annoying right? I just went in one day and all the sudden BOOM! It kept crashing! I was going to do the whole CC check but then I thought I should check the other hoods...and everything is fine there! :(

But I will take out the empty lots and NB objects! I didn't even think of those as maybe being the problems! Thanks for the suggest S.B.!! I appreciate it! I really want to get back to RG now! LOL!!

S@n  – (November 1, 2009 at 5:39 PM)  

:O
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your NB...

:( Sadly I don't have any suggestions... I never had something like that happening to me...
Hopefully SB's tips will be able to help...

I will be patiently waiting for more of RG!!!

Take care and good Luck!

Phoenix  – (November 2, 2009 at 10:01 PM)  

LOL! That face always makes me chuckle!

Thanks for the support Sandy! It's slow going and I'm testing every couple of hours to see if the thing I removed was the problem but I'm moving them out as well so the hood won't be the same but it's all good!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP