Prologue




















Anonymous –   – (September 19, 2008 at 11:36 AM)  

At first I was torn. Does the no text thing work?

Yes, it does. It works very well (considering I scrolled through it twice, making up my own little story as I did).

Nice pics, too. (and I look forward to text--and now I'm wanting AL more and more as I see those playgrounds)

--madame_ugly

Anonymous –   – (September 19, 2008 at 3:52 PM)  

Whew! I'm glad that it worked for you! I was kinda torn about doing it that way!

I LOVE the interactions in AL! LOL! They're sooo cute!:D Thanks for taking the time to read!

cheripye  – (September 20, 2008 at 4:29 PM)  

Lovely,
Like a dream sequence,
I really liked the playground equipment and am looking forward to reading your work.

Heading there now.

cheripye  – (September 20, 2008 at 4:29 PM)  

Oh yes I forgot to say beautiful sims and great!!! Screen shots.

Phoenix  – (September 20, 2008 at 9:07 PM)  

Haha! I had fun doing the playground scene! Their faces are classic!:D

S@n  – (October 3, 2008 at 5:19 PM)  

Beautiful pictures even without writing, the pictures made perfect sense.... lovely characters!!!
I found your blog in Cherie's site :D hope you don't mind that I'm taking a look :D

Phoenix  – (October 3, 2008 at 5:41 PM)  

Thank you Sandy! And no, I don't mind at all! Enjoy! Thanks for reading!

KDSGS  – (October 6, 2008 at 1:00 PM)  

Sandy and Cherie recommended you, so here I am! Interesting prologue, no text, but it works, the pictures speak volumes!
Off to look at more, cheers!

~~Karen

Phoenix  – (October 6, 2008 at 1:54 PM)  

Wow!! I got a recommendation? :O Thank you Karen! I appreciate the feed back!:)

Anonymous –   – (November 2, 2008 at 12:18 AM)  

Hello Phoenix! Sandy, told me about your wonderful story a while back, and fortunately I finally was able to make my way here! Not disappointed at all! Your pictures are very beautiful! I love their clarity and crispness! The little girl is simply ADORABLE! :wub: And if that is the mother she is very lovely! :wub: I agree no words necessary, the sequence and especially the last shot says it all! :D

Phoenix  – (November 2, 2008 at 5:09 AM)  

Hey Zayury! Thanks for stopping by! I use Fraps for shots in game! Love that program! Haha!

I really like how Janet and Kaylee turned out!:)

Emily  – (December 4, 2008 at 1:30 PM)  

Okay, slowly getting around to checking out what I am SO behind on! :D

With no text to go off of I have to say these shots make me sad. For some reason I get the feeling that the happy playground scene is just a memory. They are wonderful shots, the angles, expressions, fabulous! Will be popping in every now and then to read hopefully!
~Emily

Phoenix  – (December 4, 2008 at 2:31 PM)  

LOL! No rush Emily! Like I said this story is gonna be here! Take your time! But...thanks for taking the time to read!:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP