Not an update...a question! Plus an update!

So, um...the one year anniversary for RG is coming up pretty soon(for some reason I thought I started in October but apparently not!) and I thought I'd do something special...but I have no clue as to what since I really thought it was next month! Blah! So, throw ideas at me y'all. I want to do something for the people who given me so much encouragement this past year. That means you guys! So, yeah! Let me know! I'm x-posting this to my LJ so you can answer here or there! And a teaser pic. Same one on the LJ. RG 1.43 is up and waiting to be posted hence the new banner. Do you guys like the banner change or should I leave it static? Let me know. And now I'm going to test out the new and "improved" blogger by using the 'read more' cut that they finally added!



And, as always, this post will be taken down in a few days so as not to interrupted the flow of the blog. And I'm moving this back so as to not lose the lovely compliments from everyone!

Anonymous –   – (September 11, 2009 at 3:52 AM)  

I like the banner, it looks cool :) And the teaser pic looks verrry interesting. Also, you don't have to do anything special :) Posting your awesome story is more than enough. But that's not really an answer. So maybe you could make a Ravensworth wallpaper for everyone's computers? Or maybe a behind the scenes thing? Sorry, I don't have many good ideas today :)

Phoenix  – (September 11, 2009 at 6:01 AM)  

Thanks Indie! :) I'm trying to figure out a fit since that still looks slightly stretched to me. Meh!:P But I always try to switch it up so people that check back know a new update is coming!

Awww...thanks so much! But I want to. Y'all(readers old and new) have stuck with me and made this ride seem so short. I mean, I haven't been doing it as long as some other authors but this is my first story ya know? My baby!:P I could make wallpaper. I'd have to make a few. I was going through pics earlier and wow! Yeah! haha! Oh...behind the scenes! Hrm...

Thanks for the input! I appreciate it!

Deep Blue Sea  – (September 11, 2009 at 7:41 AM)  

Wow has it been a year? That's amazing! RG has been so awesome that it doesn't even seem like a year has passed. Probably does for you since you have put in the mounds of work on it! And as a dedicated reader (of all your work) I feel like you have gifted us already -with every update!

I just love how original all of your sims look. If you ever decided to post any of RG's characters for download that would be awesome! I think Kava is one of the most spectacular sims I have ever seen as well as the rest of the ones from her home planet. Out of sight man!

Anything you do would be great - your endless creativity never ceases to amaze! Just your stories by themselves are such a treat everytime I read any of them - I already feel like you have given so much! I don't always get to comment but I gotta give you your props just for that! Thanks for everything you have shared so far - it has been an awesome ride so far!

Phoenix  – (September 11, 2009 at 9:23 AM)  

I know! That's how I feel! I was going through some back post and while I was scrolling I happened to look at the date on the prologue! Oh good grief! Haha! And thanks SO much! No, it really doesn't feel like alot of time has past. It's sort of weird actually. I feel as if I still have so much to learn and do!

Thanks. When I first started out all the Sims were CAS made! It wasn't until...wait! No! All of RG characters are CAS made. At least the main characters. And I have Fran, Damon and Janet available here. Just hover over the download and you'll see RG pop up.:) OH! Haha! Kava wouldn't know how to respond to that. I'll probably put her up for download after the end of this generation.

Thank you so, so much! I really enjoy doing this. And it's all of you guys who make this so much fun. And I don't do it for the comments. I don't count those. As long as people keep reading and I feel as if I still have a plot to write...I'll continue to write.

And the ride isn't over yet! ;)

Mizzgin03  – (September 11, 2009 at 11:47 AM)  

A whole year? And your material is still so fresh! That's really excellent! As far as the changing banners, I love them! It's always a peek into what to expect next. And I'm like everyone else, the story is gift enough! After a year you still have the need and want to write, and that is the best thing you could give us as readers. I've started reading stories before where in the middle of it, the author loses interest in writing. Just keep your zest for writing and we can call it even!

Van  – (September 11, 2009 at 1:10 PM)  

A whole year? Nice work, Phoenix! :D

Hmmmm... maybe some completely random test babies? Or what certain characters might look like if they were the opposite gender? Or an interview? Hmmmm...

Phoenix  – (September 11, 2009 at 2:03 PM)  

LOL! I know a year doesn't sound like a long time compared to other storytellers who have two+ years but I rarely stick to anything for long. But this has just taken a hold of me. Thanks! I'm glad I can keep it fresh. Sometimes I worry.

Cool! That's why I always change them. To me it's like a title chapter out of a HP book. Just what does it mean?!!:P

I know what you mean. I tend not to get excited about new stories until I see that they're going on for awhile. Sad but I've gotten sucked into stories and then been like: What? They're just going to leave me hanging? Haha!

Evens stevens!:P

Phoenix  – (September 11, 2009 at 2:05 PM)  

Thanks Van!!!:D You're one to talk with your hundred posts!:P More! MOAR! ;)

How would I do the opposite gender thing? If it involves simpe...meh! I rarely open it and only when I want to make pictures to put in the story! Which reminds me....

Van! You were supposed to be helping me not giving me more ideas!! LOL!!

S@n  – (September 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM)  

Are you into making videos?!!!
A video of all your character will be awesome!
:D
you know it doesn't even have to be a real video
just pick a song, throw some random pics and make a video with it!!! :D
lol

S@n  – (September 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM)  

wow, it sure doesn't feel like it has been a year already!!!! :D Way to go girl, keep up the good work!!!

Phoenix  – (September 11, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

I did a video for their wedding! I thought that was pretty cool. I was going to do a video montage at the end of this generation. But I might do something video~ish! If that makes sense! LOL!!

It sure doesn't Sandy! Thanks so much!:) And you just caught me! I was about to toss up the next update!:P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP