1.34

Photobucket
“So,” Ty said as he reached to lift Isaac out of the bouncer. “Just what was that little girl talking about?”
Karrick made a choking sound. “That wasn’t a little girl. Well, in a sense she was but not really. She’s one of The Wise. It’s most surprising that they were here. Most surprising. And to bring Kaylee’s deceased father back as well?”
“Say what?” Ty absently patted his son’s back as he stared at Karrick in amazement. “You’re kidding me right? How in the hell would they be able to bring her father back? He’s been dead for almost twenty years.”
“In this plane, yes. In others death is just another gateway.”
“Oh good Lord! I can’t deal with your mumbo-jumbo right now Karrick. Besides, you never answered my question.”
He watched as Karrick heaved a sigh and looked skyward as if he were expecting an answer to come from the Heavens. When nothing happened he heaved another sigh and peered somewhere in the vicinity of Ty's left shoulder.

Photobucket
“Look,” he said as he rubbed at his neck. “I didn’t want to talk to you about this. At least not yet. I figured it would come up eventually but The Wise are only patient in some things. Apparently they think that I need to tell you now. Which, if I may say, I don’t exactly agree with. But what’s done is done and now I must face-”
“What the hell Karrick? What are you talking about?” Ty held up a hand as a gentle breeze came across the porch. “Let’s talk about this inside. I don’t want the baby to catch a chill in this air.”
As if on cue Isaac gave a delicate sneeze. Ty’s eyes widened in horror.
“Kaylee will kill me if one of the babies catch a cold,” he muttered as he shoulder open the door.
“No, I won’t.” There was laughter in her voice as she looked up from putting Dani down on play mat.
“It’s natural for kids to get colds. Besides, he just might have allergies or something.”
“Should we get him tested? I mean there’s all sorts of pollen and dirt and-”
“Sure we can get him tested. And he can live in the bubble you’re going to try to put him in. Relax Ty. Dr. Z recommended a good doctor. Stop worrying. Karrick, come into the house and stop wringing your hands.”
“One of those little girls said he had something to tell me but he’s been dodging my questions.”

Photobucket
Nana walked by with Gabe in her arms. There was a new spring in her step and the lines around her mouth seemed to have softened.
“This seems like it’s grown folks business Gabe. How about we go upstairs and let old Nana show you how to hustle pool. Start young I always say!”
“Hustle pool!”
Everyone did a double take. Those two words were as clear as day. Not something they were used to. “Nana….wh-when did Gabe start talking like that?”
“Oh he’s a regular chatterbox now. Those two little girls were playing with him before they left and the next thing I know Gabe comes walking over and speaking crystal clear. Amazing isn’t it? Although I knew Gabe was smart. Yes you are!”
He shrieked with laughter when she tickled him on his belly. Kaylee, Ty and Karrick just stood there in stunned disbelief for a moment until Kaylee broke out in a grin.
“They are so awesome!”
Ty scowled. “Uh huh! What’s this I hear about your dad? If he was here how come no one said anything? I would have liked to meet him.”
Nana stopped walking as she softly called Ty’s name.

Photobucket
He glanced over at Dani as he put Isaac down and she waved her little fists as she grinned at him.
“Someone’s going to have her dad wrapped around their finger,” Kaylee said softly. Ty just grinned as he straightened.
“Yeah Kiki?”
“Terry told me to tell you…he told me to tell you that he couldn’t have found a better person for Kaylee himself. And he wanted me to thank you.”
“Thank me for what?”
“For loving her. For loving her through everything.”
“Hell, I would sooner stop breathing than stop loving Kaylee.”
Kiki grinned as she headed up the stairs. “We know.”
He stared after her for a moment with a confused expression on his face before he turned to Kaylee. “So that’s what that guy, the Guardian meant when he said to greet your father. I thought it was so kind of riddle. That man never has a straight answer. Speaking of which…”
Motioning for Karrick to sit at the kitchen table he nudged Kaylee as well as she tried to step away.

Photobucket
“Where do you think you’re going,” he asked as he ushered her into a chair.
“I thought you and Karrick would like to talk. Alone.”
“Kaylee, if it has to do with our kids than it has to do with the both of us.”
“He’s right Kaylee.” Karrick blew out a breath and tilted his head to the side as he tried to figure out the best way to explain this whole situation. He knew it wasn’t going to be easy. Ty had worried about the baby sneezing. What would he say when he found out that one of his children was his mate? He valued their friendship too much to lie but he knew that it was bigger than their friendship.
“Karrick?”
“Remember when I went to see The Wise?”
“When you ran off to see them you mean?” Kaylee said teasingly.
He tried to smile but he knew it fell short. He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat.
“Well, they told me some things. Some very important things.”
“Such as?”
Karrick looked over at the children laying under the mobiles and giggling at the sounds they made. He swallowed dryly.

Photobucket
“Maybe I should start at the beginning.”
“Ooookay! That’s probably the best place to start.” Ty was starting to get nervous. Karrick was always cool and calm. Well, he usually was. The last few months he hadn’t been. Hopefully whatever he had to say would help to repair the mysterious breach between them.
“Right. Well, I’m old. Older than I look. I’ve seen things that are written about in history books. I know what some call fiction is really fact and what some call facts are all based on lies. And I know that I have several more decades to live before I reach, what you humans call, middle aged. My sister and I…it’s always just been the two of us really. We don’t associate with Hannah because of what she’s done…what, apparently she’s still trying to do. We are content here. Content with our lives. Or as content as we can be away from our people.”

Photobucket
He took a deep breath and shrugged. “And then I met you. You became my friend and my family as well. The brother of my hearts. And through you I met Kaylee who I think of as a sister. Which is why I was most disturbed when she became pregnant and I felt myself drawn to her.”
“Whoa, who!! Stop right there Karrick. Kaylee-”
“Is not for me. I know, I know. It was awkward. I didn’t know what was going on and so I had to seek The Wise.”
“And what did they say?” Ty demanded. He realized he was clenching his fists in his lap only after Kaylee reached down and give his hand a squeeze. He slowly relaxed his muscles
“Like I said, Kaylee wasn’t for me. You’ll never know how grateful I was.”
“Hey!” Kaylee said with a laugh. Karrick gave her a small grin before his face fell into somber lines.
“My people don’t marry like yours do. Only those that are fortunate enough to find their true mates, the mates of their hearts, tie themselves to a single person."

Photobucket
“So what, you guys are like serial daters?”
Karrick brushed imaginary crumbs from the table. “Something like that. We see nothing wrong with the sexual act. With a single partner or even two. Your lifespan is so finite compared to ours so must of you humans try to cram all of life’s sorrows and joys, hopes and dreams, into the time you have. I envy you that. Sometimes I used to get so weary of being. I wanted to know the urgency to makes humans enjoy every moment.”
“Just how long do your people live?”
“Our oldest is Hannah but she’s an abomination. What she did to get to the age she’s at has never been done. Should have never been done. Our eldest died at the age of 1,002. But the R’ouglians don’t mourn death. We welcome it. It’s a respite for our bodies.”
“Why are you telling us this Karrick?” Kaylee asked softly.
“So that you might understand what’s destined to happen.”

Photobucket
“In our history-”
“Oh God! I hate history!” Ty said with a groan. He winced when Kaylee kicked him under the table and then with a long sigh tilted his head and stared at Karrick.
“Go ahead. But please, keep it brief! Otherwise I’m bound to fall asleep.”
“I will try my best Ty,” Karrick said with a small sigh. He looked over when Kava came into the house and sat down in front of the children.
“In our history there have only been a handful of true mate bonds. A true mate is the other half of yourself. The person that was created just for you. Like you are for Kaylee, Ty and she for you. But it’s more than that for us. With R’ogulians it is a true melding. Body and spirit. What one feels so does the other. What one thinks the other can hear. They can communicate on a path that no other can reach. And if one dies…”
“So does the other,” Kaylee finished softly. She blinked back tears.
“Yes. After being so long with a hearts mate it feels as if there is a void. A gaping hole in your very being.”

Photobucket
“So, no one really looks forward to these hearts mate then?” Ty said in understanding.
“Exactly. We don’t go out looking for them. My…parents were hearts mate. It’s odd for R’ouglian children to be born from the same donors but Kava and I are actually brother and sister.”
“Your mother and father-”
Karrick held up a hand. “And another thing. You know what you call a hermaphrodite?” At their nods he continued.
“My people have been able to switch their genetic make-up for centuries now.”
“What?” Ty stared at him in disbelief.
Karrick shrugged. “It is our belief that we are that which makes us most happy. I am happy with this body, Kava is happy with her body and in so being we don’t find the need to change. However, if we found a true mate which was the same sex one of us would have to change. The men of my race are the ones to carry the children.”
“That’s awesome!” Kaylee said in excitement.
“You have the kids?”
Karrick nodded. “It is something to be very proud of.”
“But how does that work?” Ty did a motion with his hands but Karrick caught the gist.
“I think you’re imagining one of those alien horror movies where the baby burst out of the host stomach? Our births are nothing like that. It’s much like a C section.”
Kaylee sucked her teeth and Karrick laughed. “We do have some of the pain that you felt as well Kaylee.”
“Karrick, why are you telling us this?” Ty asked in confusion.

Photobucket
“He’s telling you because one of your children is his hearts mate. Karrick never was good at negations.” Kave said as she reached into the fridge to grab a soda.
Karrick’s stomach dropped and his briefly closed his eyes. He should have known Kava was hanging around for a reason. She had never been good at negations either. She would kill first and ask questions later. The silence stretched until he couldn’t take it any more. He could feel the force of Ty’s anger and Kaylee’s astonishment. He slowly opened his eyes.

Photobucket<
“Just what in the hell do you mean,” Ty growled, “That one of my babies is for you? There is no fucking way that you can know that! You-”
“That’s why you left that day. Right after you touched my stomach. You knew then didn’t you?” Kaylee said in a whisper.
“No, I didn’t know. I suspected but The Wise confirmed it. I-”
“You must be mental if you think that we’re just going to let you walk up in here and nonchalantly think to involve one of our children in your twisted little-”
“Ty! That’s not what he said! Calm down and let-”
“Calm down? Calm down? Kaylee how can you sit there and justify what he wants to do? What he plans to do?”
“And how can you sit there and try to deny him after what he’s told you about the bonding?”
“It’s really easy actually. Those are my children! My babies! And you’re not going to involve them in whatever little plot you and The Wise have cooked up. My family deserves some peace.”
“Ty, I would not take him or her away from you. I know human law. I would not touch the child until they came of legal age. I would-”

Photobucket
Ty stood, shoving back his chair. It tittered for a moment before crashing to the ground. Kaylee hurriedly stood and came to stand beside him.
“I don’t think you understand a father’s law. If you come near my children, at any time without my consent, I will kill you,” Ty snarled.
“I am no, no…”
“Pedophile,” Kava interjected helpful. Karrick nodded.
“Yes, I am no pedophile Ty. You are my friend. I would not-”
Ty could feel himself trembling with rage. It was bad enough that some boy was going to be panting after his daughter in the years to come. But to know that it might be his friend was too much to take in right now.
“I don’t want you around this house anymore Karrick. To know that you’ll be after my daughter-”
“It might not be your daughter he’s after,” Kava said as she passed by on her way back into the kitchen.
Ty’s eyes bulged.
“Kava! Please, you are not helping.”
“It’s best to get the worst out of the way, brother.”

Photobucket
Karrick stood as Ty tossed his hands in the air.
“And now you want to turn my son into some sort of, some sort of….” Ty rubbed at his forehead were a headache was starting to form.
“Ty, calm down! It’s-”
“Kaylee, if you tell me one more time to calm down I swear I’ll rip something apart. And since I’m so fucking pissed at Karrick right now it just might be him.”
“I will leave.”
“You bet your ass you’ll leave. Don’t come back here again Karrick, Ever.”

Photobucket
“But what of Kaylee’s safety. My sister-”
“I want you to both stay away from my family. Do you understand me Karrick? Don’t come sniffing around here.”
“Ty, I thought you would be more understanding. You are my friend.”
“Which is the only reason why I’m allowing you to walk out of here without trying to kill you.”
“Ty, we need to talk-”
“Not now Kaylee.”
“But Ty, I-”
“Not now!” he roared. The house fell silent and then the twins started to cry. Upstairs he could hear Gabe start to cry as well. Ty took a deep, calming breath before he leaned forward and pointed directly at Karrick.

Photobucket
“From this day forward you’re dead to me. Now take your sister and get out of my house.”

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 2:55 PM)  

My bad if these images look a little bit different! I switched over to photobucket when uploading them!

And sorry for the short update...this one was tough for me to write! I love some Karrick! *sigh*

Anonymous –   – (May 5, 2009 at 3:38 PM)  

Well. Uhm. That didn't go all that well, did it? Poor Karrick.

I wonder why the Wise pushed it at this point. It's pretty hard for a (human) parent to look at their baby and calmly consider the things that might happen in 20 years or so.

Also? totally unrelated but I love the texture on Ty's jeans.

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 3:50 PM)  

No, no it didn't! Funny thing is I had this whole happy little scenario in my head and everything. When I went into game it didn't turn out that way! LOL! This update has just been sitting there for the past two weeks because I didn't want to write it this way but....

Maybe they thought they'd give Ty a chance to calm down? Might take him that long huh? Haha!!

Thanks! I got those jeans from Insim.org

cheripye  – (May 5, 2009 at 5:05 PM)  

Poor Karrick! he was doing what he thought was the right thing and Ty completely over reacted. Kava didnt help with her helpful statements. lol! Although somehow I hope at least, Ty will come around... I want to cry! Your shots were beautiful and captured the emotions so well!

Karrick looks like he is going to cry in that last one... 80)

Anonymous –   – (May 5, 2009 at 5:09 PM)  

oh no. poor Karrick :( I can see where Ty's coming from but that's gotta be rough on the poor guy.

Anonymous –   – (May 5, 2009 at 6:20 PM)  

Oh gosh! I guess I can understand where Ty is coming from, but he really needs to calm down and let Karrick explain further. Gosh, poor things :/

Sinclair –   – (May 5, 2009 at 6:37 PM)  

I always knew that Ty's overprotection would bite him in the ass one day. Why on earth would he kick Kava out to? Doesnt he know they both need to be around? I get why he would be upset but I do think he needs to chill out and listen. Better Karrick than some creep in the mob :) I hope something happens to make him realise that before its to late.

Sinclair –   – (May 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM)  

And Ty's thinking that he could be Karrick up is very amusing. I hope he realises that Karrick could probably kill him with a thought. Or Kava would jump in and just annihalate him. And why didnt one of them like calm Ty down? Couldnt they manipulate his emotions?

Sorry to double post but i had totally new thoughts

simcere  – (May 5, 2009 at 7:01 PM)  

Kaylee will calm him down in due time, and turn around this thinking. She has all the power. Right. Right??

Penelope  – (May 5, 2009 at 7:10 PM)  

He'll cool off after a little while and a chat with Kaylee right? Right???

Penelope  – (May 5, 2009 at 7:11 PM)  

LOL! LOL! DID NOT see that comment from Simcere when I posted!!

Van  – (May 5, 2009 at 7:19 PM)  

Ty looked like he could kill him! He really showed his scary side there--he looked even bigger than he normally does!

Poor Karrick :(

Have you decided which one is his mate? My money's on Isaac.

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 10:17 PM)  

I know! I felt really, REALLY bad for him in this chapter! I didn't want to do it actually but I had to because I know that's how Ty would really act! LOL!

Kava still has the R'ouglian mindset with certain things. No beating around the bush for her. She likes everything out in the open. Of course she could have been a little nicer but...then she wouldn't be Kava!:P

Thanks Cherie! I only used the facial overlays for the most part in this one! Everything else was them sitting at the table and me snapping pics! Except for Ty's angry shots! Then I just used the Hula&More hack!:)

Doesn't he though? I feel SO bad!!:(

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 10:18 PM)  

I know breadsandwiches! I know! And I can see where Ty's coming from as well which makes this hard because I love the both of them! Haha! Crazy, crazy!

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 10:20 PM)  

Hopefully, UYS, he will come around. He went off the handle because he was so not prepared for this! He had the whole mindset that he was going to have to kill a boy in about sixteen or so years when Dani was older! Then to realize that it could be now, and maybe not even Dani? Oh boy!

I agree! Poor Karrick!

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM)  

No worries about double posting Sinclair!

Yeah, I think after he calms down he might realize that he overreacted! But then again it might think he was justified since his family has been through so much and he's kinda just rolled with the punches! *shrug* LOL! I know! Who would better take care of one of their kids than Karrick?

LMAO!! And I had the exact same thought when I was writing this! I was thinking: "Does Ty not know how honed Karrick is? Seriously? He thinks he can take him down?"

Knowing Karrick he would probably let him. Karrick is a big old ball of goo when it pertains to friends and family. But Kava? She would have no qualms with taking Ty down if he hurt Karrick. None at all.

They can but they wouldn't do that. Not to Ty or Kaylee. It would just be wrong and the guilt would eat at Karrick for sure!

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 10:32 PM)  

LOL Simcere!! At this point I think Kaylee feels like knocking Ty a good one. He's never shut her down that way before. It'll be interesting to see how that works for them!

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM)  

Bwahahaha!!! That's hilarious Pen!!! And I'll tell you the same thing I told Simcere: Should be interesting how that turns out for them since Ty's never shut Kaylee down like that! Interesting indeed!!

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM)  

Ty looked like he could kill him! He really showed his scary side there--he looked even bigger than he normally does!

Poor Karrick :(

Have you decided which one is his mate? My money's on Isaac.

I know Van! I was fiddling with the facial overlays(I didn't NOT know you could overlay!! O_o) and when I saw that I was like whoa! Ty looked seriously evil! Not used to that!

Now that you mention it, he did look bigger didn't he? Huh!

I agree! Poor Karrick! *hangs head*

And yes, I have decided! I was going to let the game decided but I nixed that in favor of doing what I wanted! Hahaha!!

HarperP  – (May 5, 2009 at 11:21 PM)  

Great update!
As a parent, I can totally sympathize with Ty, but I love karrick! Ty was so harsh!!! It should be interesting to see how things play out.

Again, fantastic update!

Phoenix  – (May 5, 2009 at 11:33 PM)  

Thanks HarperP! Yeah...I could just imagine being told that. If I had kids I would have probably flipped out too! Haha!

It should be interesting indeed!

Sooo...when are we gonna see that new story? *nudges you*

HarperP  – (May 6, 2009 at 12:51 AM)  

lol... the first chapter is up. You should check it out! I would love your input! Its called 'Love Ballad'.
Check it out here http://loveballadasims2story.blogspot.com/?zx=5855c18c03118c7f

Phoenix  – (May 6, 2009 at 1:00 AM)  

Ack!! I was stalking the wrong blog then!!

*scurries over and adds to blog list!*

Penelope  – (May 6, 2009 at 6:50 AM)  

Is this the first time we've seen Ty's angry face?

Phoenix  – (May 6, 2009 at 8:30 AM)  

Haha! Yeah man! Ty usually doesn't make angry faces! He makes sad faces, confused faces but never angry! I had to force that one on him anyways and was shocked!

Penelope  – (May 6, 2009 at 10:30 AM)  

Ty's emotional range is one of the reasons I love him so much. Happy, sad, confused or some combo of the three. LOL! He's a scary dude when angry! But super nice people always make the most terrifying angry people.

Anonymous –   – (May 6, 2009 at 12:25 PM)  

WOW CHERYL THIS ISH GOT CORRUPT LOL LOVE KARRICK TY IS SEEMING TO BE AN ANNOYANCE WITH OF WITHOUT HAVE LISTENING TO KARRICK

cool colada  – (May 6, 2009 at 1:15 PM)  

oops i meant to say this story has gotten corrupt(in a good way) and i love me some karrick maybe its the image on his forhead you know i got one too lol,And ty attitude needs to change a lil i mean i know hes upset because those are his children but i mean his whole lovey dovey character and punk rock attitude is to thumbs down (just an opinion)

Phoenix  – (May 6, 2009 at 1:21 PM)  

LOL!! I know what you mean Pen! People always are suprised when I blow up too! It takes a lot for me to get really, REALLY angry!

Phoenix  – (May 6, 2009 at 1:24 PM)  

LOL Mada!! I didn't know you were still keeping up with this! You're crazy girl! I love Karrick too! Like seriously but Ty...I love him more! And I have a whole chapter of Karrick planned...I was thinking about it when I was driving(along with my other story which is so not a good idea for me!)

LOL!! You don't like Ty because he's not your type! You probably like Hunter than huh? You're crazy cous! I gotta call you! Haven't talked to you in a minute!

Anonymous –   – (May 6, 2009 at 4:14 PM)  

Karrick!
Noooooooooooooooo! Ty has to let him come back. This makes me so sad. Especially since Karrick would literally die for his friends, and Ty is threatening to kill him.

Oh oh. More please!

Phoenix  – (May 6, 2009 at 5:07 PM)  

Hey Amorsalado! LOL!! It made me sad too! Which is why I just shoved it to the side for the last week and a half! Didn't want to write it but didn't want to NOT write it either! Conundrum!

And that's true! Karrick would die for them. Hopefully he won't have to...

Glad you enjoyed this...sort of!! Haha!

S.B.  – (May 6, 2009 at 6:53 PM)  

Kudos to Karrick for sheer courage. However, maybe not the best time to tell a new father, particularly not one like Ty, that you've got a thing for one of his kids. And it made it worse that it might be the boy or the girl, sort of whichever one was Karrick's. Poor Ty.

Beautifully done. I felt so bad for everyone - Ty, Kaylee and Karrick.

Phoenix  – (May 6, 2009 at 11:26 PM)  

LOL! I don't know if was courage or him being pushed in the corner by The Wise. Ty wasn't going to let it go no matter how much Karrick wished it.

Yeaaaahhh...poor Ty! I think he's heart is probably beating fast and he has all these images forming in his head! *shakes head* Of course most of them aren't realistic but still...he's a father!

Thanks Beth! It was really hard for me to do since I love Karrick so much and want him to be more involved in this story but...we shall see!:)

cool colada  – (May 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM)  

Lol @ you thinking i like bad boys like hunter(side eye)lol yea im still keeping up imma computer freak and i love this story!

Phoenix  – (May 7, 2009 at 10:31 AM)  

LOL! I KNOW you like the bad boys!! You and I both are computer freaks then! Haha!! Awww!! Thanks cousin!! I'm glad you're liking this story so far! I can't believe Fran pimped out this story like she did! She's a trip!

KDSGS  – (May 7, 2009 at 10:53 AM)  

Wow, what a twist, I understand Ty's anger and emotion, well played. Karrick can change gender? Hmmm. Wonder what you have planned. Look forward to more!

Phoenix  – (May 7, 2009 at 12:22 PM)  

Haha! Thanks Karen! Yep! It was explained a few chapters back but I'm working on a more in depth synopsis now. So many idea are running around in my head now...who knows!! haha!!

ShineSoul30 –   – (May 7, 2009 at 12:44 PM)  

Wow... Ty really hurt my feelings in this installment! And that was just cruel. I understand the whole new parent thing by Ty man... come ON! Karrick's got years and years before he gets with one of your kids--WHY was he so angry?

Excellent installment as always Phoenix!

Phoenix  – (May 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM)  

Hey ShineSoul!! Sorry!! :( I think it's because Ty is a very visual person and in his mind he jumped ahead all those years and immediately saw this whole twisted future! *shakes head* Which of course got him to hyperventilating which made him angry! *sigh* He made me sad in this one too!

Thanks ShineSoul!! Much appreciated!:D

thewynd  – (May 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM)  

Oh wow I figured Ty would not like the news but that was harsh! It has to be disconcerting though for a new dad to think about one of his babies in that way especially when Ty is probably still adjusting in his own way to the fact that there are aliens in the first place. He hasn't even begun to picture his children doing the "normal" things like school and sports and then he has to think about one of them being Karrick's mate? He will come around though. I really believe it.

Great update Phoenix.

Phoenix  – (May 9, 2009 at 6:36 AM)  

LOL! I know! It was crazy! I had a whole other idea for this but...that's not the way it went down when I wrote it! :( And you're right! You saw how he freaked out when the Guardian was holding the baby! He still hasn't adjusted.

Oh well...it should all work out! I already have pics for the next chapter up and am working on it now!:P

Thanks Gayl!:)

Anonymous –   – (May 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM)  

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP!!!! Although, I still have two more of your stories to go... I will get there.

WOW! I can see why you are so popular, really, this story is so cool. I love how you seamlessly blend the natural with the supernatural.

I love Ty's character as he really grounds the story with his humanity. He is so super-protective of his kids, but I can see that happening with a new parent. And Karrick! Ah! I know we'll see him again (I HOPE) but it's sad to see him have to leave with bad blood with Ty. Athough, I hope Kaylee will take care of it. *eyes get big* She'll take care of it right?????

Phoenix  – (May 10, 2009 at 2:41 AM)  

LOL!! Veron, you're a trip!:P I'm on chapter two of yours. I was sitting there before work and the next time I looked down I was like: "Crap! Almost late!" Fabulous writing there Veron! Very addictive! I almost don't want to catch up because then I'll have to wait! *cough* Enough gushing!:P

Nah, I'm not popular! Kinda glad I fly below the radar actually! Just me and my readers(and y'all are all great btw!:P) doing our own thing!

Haha!! Everyone has some Ty love! He's hard to resist even when he's being stupid! And he was being stupid in this chapter! *shakes head*

Hahaha @ the big eyes! Welll....

:P

Anonymous –   – (May 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM)  

Hey Little Sis,

I am so not happy right now. I knew you were delivering a jacked up chapter, so I avoided it as long as possible, but I couldn't resist...I had to know..and now I am totally crushed. My heart bleeds for Karrick. I love Ty, but he is being totally unreasonable right now. Although I did chuckle a bit because of Kava. And yeah, I am spreading the word about your stories...the sh** is good!!!

Phoenix  – (May 14, 2009 at 7:19 AM)  

Hahaha!! Yeah, that's why I gave you a little bit of a heads up so you wouldn't be completely angry!

Kava has no barrier between her brain and her mouth! Just whatever comes out comes out ya know?

LOL! You're a trip! Love you!

Emily  – (May 15, 2009 at 1:48 PM)  

AH! 46 comments, I'll have to read them in a bit so I don't forget my comment! LOL.

I'd like to say poor Karrick but I have to admit, from a parents stand point-I'm all with Ty on this one! Weird, alien species guy wants to hook up with one of your kids, and maybe even the boy?! I can't blame him for being mad.

And ROFL at Kava! If she hadn't been there, Karrick might never have gotten it out! She was so awesomely funny in this one. Harsh, but funny!

Love the angled chair as Ty was slinging it back in his rage! I never think to use those shelves, have to remind myself that you can get some awesome effects with those!

Sad, emotional chapter but really, really great one! And can I say that you are *killing* me with your triple updates girl! I am SO behind! :D

Phoenix  – (May 16, 2009 at 3:08 AM)  

LOL!! Yeah...I could totally understand where Ty was coming from...it's a hard pill to swallow!:(

Kava was necessary in this chapter! At least for me! I don't really like too heavy chapters...I like to use some humor if I can. We all need humor right?:P

Oh man! I love those freakin' shelves! Half the time I have to resist using them unnecessarily! hahaha!

LMAO!! I won't have a triple update again for awhile. Just two or possible even one! haha!

Anonymous –   – (May 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM)  

Ty is an arse. Poor Karrick. It's not his fault! Grr... Can Ty run headfirst into a brick wall? Pretty please? It would be funny! Can he at least get slapped by Kava? And HOW are you so good at writing?!

Phoenix  – (May 26, 2009 at 10:43 PM)  

LOL!! Ty's a daddy! He couldn't help himself! And it's not Karrick's fault but...yeah! It's a crazy cycle! Haha!!

Oh! Thanks EJ! Haha!! Umm....practice! I've been writing since I was about 13(Oh God! That's half my life!). Plus I just have fun with it! I don't take it serious and I don't force anything! Easy, peasy!!:P

S@n  – (July 7, 2009 at 12:18 AM)  

I was totally expecting that reaction from Ty! :D lol poor Karrick and that sister of his... lol

incredible chapter, I loved the whole explanation about the true mate!

hopefully Ty will come back to his senses!! :D lol

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP