1.25

Kaylee tossed the letters on the bed as she looked out the window. After Ty had realized that the letters were all for her and realized exactly who they were from he had taken Gabe outside. Right now Ty stood in the water with Gabe in his arms. A huge wave was coming up and she saw Ty brace himself. Turning away from the window she smiled slightly when she heard Gabe's high pitched squeal as the water hit them. Her smile faded as she climbed up on the bed.

Wrapping her arms around her legs she stared blankly off into space. The first letter had been postmarked more than fifteen years ago. If she was going to be exact it had been postmarked a few days before her ninth birthday. And they had continued to come, no matter what address or city, up until seven years ago. The last letter was marked a few days before her seventeenth birthday.
Kiki Harris. Her grandmother had been looking for her all these years and Janet had hid the letters away. She would ask why but then, knowing Janet as she did, it wasn't really needed. Janet did whatever she wanted without regard to anyone else. Rubbing her hands over her knees she heaved a sigh and slowly reached for the first envelope.

Hey bugaboo,
Happy birthday! Nine years old! Before I know it you're going to be grown! I hope you're having a great birthday. Eat plenty of cake and ice cream. I wish I could be there but since I can't here's a little something for you. Don't spend it all in one place. Enjoy your day. I'll be thinking about you.

Love,
Nana


Kaylee gently tugged on the twenty dollar bill that had been taped inside the card. Putting it on the bedside table she reached for the next envelope.

Hey bugaboo,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're hitting the double digits huh? If I'm not careful you're going to be grown before I know it. Ten years old. I hope you're enjoying your day. I still remember the day you were born. You were so small. I bet you're getting big now huh? Take care and enjoy your birthday to the fullest. Maybe your mom made you her special cake. She always could cook. I love you baby!
Love,
Nana


There was another twenty dollar bill in the card. Kaylee read through all the cards, pulling out money as she went, as she realized that her grandmother had remembered her birthday every year. All those years when Kaylee had forced herself not to cry because she didn't get a birthday cake, let alone a birthday greeting, her grandmother had been remembering. Her hand trembled as she opened the last envelope. There wasn't a card. This time it was a letter.

Hey bugaboo,
Happy seventeenth birthday. I can't believe that your an adult now. Well, at least in my state you're considered an adult. I'm sure your mom still treats you like a baby huh? Don't grow up too fast or hate her because of it. No mother wants to see her children grow up and not need them anymore.
I'm sorry that I never got a chance to see you grow up. I wanted to, don't ever think that I didn't, but every time I was able to travel you two had moved again. Then I had an accident and I haven't be able to travel like I want. Anyways, instead of money I have another gift for you. Your dad always told me that he intended to give you this on your seventeenth birthday. It's his prized guitar. I'm not going to ship it, heavens knows what would happen to it.
Even though he gave up becoming a musician years ago he still strummed on this old guitar and wrote some beautiful music. The last thing he wrote was a song for you. It's called 'Kaylee's Song' oddly enough. He didn't finish it. He said your life wasn't done so how could he finish? He left it with me. It was one of the few things I was able to save before our house caught fire.
Anyways, this will be the last letter I write to you. Since you're an adult now I'll leave the choice up to you whether to contact me. I love you boo. I always have. From the moment you grinned up at me my heart knew what I had been born for. To be your Nana. I hope to hear from you.
Always,
Nana


Kaylee wiped at her tears as she stared down at letters and the cards before her. Some of the letters had whimsical drawings on them which made Kaylee smile. Now she knew where she had gotten that from. She glanced at the nightstand to see what had to amount to over two hundred dollars laying there.
"So, when are we going to see her?"

Grinning Kaylee relaxed at Ty's question. Shaking her head she looked over her shoulder to see him relaxing on the couch in their room. She was surprised to see how dark it had gotten outside.
"What time is it?"
"A little after seven. You've been reading for awhile now. I flicked on the light when I noticed you scrunched over a letter. Gabe is fed and in bed and I put your food in the microwave." He waved at the letters.
"So, was I right? Is that your grandma?"
"Yes," she said softly, getting up off the bed to cuddle against his side. "That's my Nana." She felt him kiss her head.
"So are we going to visit her or what?"
"I have to find her first. I don't even know if she's in the same place or...if she's even still alive."
"Don't think like that. Go eat and then we'll discuss it later."

For the last few weeks Kaylee had been trying to track her grandmother but it seemed as if she had disappeared off the face of the earth. She had called around and no one seemed to know anyone named Kiki Harris. She had sent a letter to her old address but it had been returned since that address was now vacant.
Rubbing her eyes Kaylee typed a few more keywords in the search engine and then tapped her fingers impatiently as it seemed to take forever for the results to come back. She blew out a breath as over thirty pages returned back.
She skimmed over the links to see if anything stuck out for her. When it didn't she tapped her finger impatiently on the mouse. She was startled when the link turned red and another window open.
"Oh no!" She hadn't meant to do that. She started to close the window when a small article in the newspaper caught her eye. Shoving back her chair Kaylee hopped up and raced outside as quickly as she could. Buster barked out a greeting to her as he raced to get the stick that Ty had just thrown.

"Geez, when did he get so big?" she asked absently.
Ty shrugged. "He had a growth spurt a few days ago. I couldn't believe it myself. And who would have known he was part Collie right? Anyways," Ty said with a shrug. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing! Everything is great! I found her Ty!"
"What?" Ty absently tossed the stick that Buster had brought back. He took off like a shot. "You found your grandma? Where is she at?"
"In a city called Utopia."
Ty frowned. "That's only a few towns over from us. If we left now we could be there in a few hours."
Rubbing her arms Kaylee turned and walked slowly back up the porch and sat down on the porch swing.

"What is it?" Ty asked as he placed Gabe on his toy rocker. He waved Kava away and sat down beside Kaylee.
"I don't think she knows about how Janet was. I don't want her to feel bad about how I was raised."
"Kaylee, you can't help that. I feel bad about how you were raised. Any normal person would. But I think...and it's just a guess here...that your grandmother would rather see you alive and well now instead of always wondering what happened to you. Now, tell me what this is really about."
Kaylee sighed. She could never get anything passed Ty. "Besides you and your family the only family I have is Gabe. What am I supposed to do? Just go up to a complete stranger and tell her that I'm her granddaughter?"
"That's EXACTLY what you should do. But...the choice is up to you babe. You can be selfish and scared or you could open yourself up to a woman who has always loved you."
With that said he got up, and taking Gabe, walked back into the house.

Kaylee stretched out on the couch as she thought about what Ty had said. She knew he was still upset. He was playing the piano and the only time he did that was when he needed to work something out. She hadn't even known he knew how to play the piano until his mother had asked him to play one day. She had sat in stunned silence as he had played Mozart effortlessly and then flowed seamlessly into a Coldplay song. His mother had been delighted since she had loved Coldplay.
As she watched she absently noted that Gabe was tapping out his own accompanying beat on his drawing table. She smiled at him as he grinned at her before he yawned loudly. Getting up she put him to bed and crawled into bed herself. Soon after Ty crawled in and curled up behind her. His hand gentle caressed her stomach.
"We got a letter from my parents today," he whispered.
"Yeah? How are they enjoying Italy?"

"Mom said that dad took her back to the place where he first proposed to her. She said the next trip they take is the place where she actually said yes."
Kaylee laughed softly. "So I take it they're enjoying themselves?"
"Yep! Mom said dad is buying her all kinds of clothes which translates into she has his black card. She said to tell you that when she comes back she's raiding your closet. She said she's pretty sure you have some vintage stuff in there that you don't know about."
Kaylee shrugged. "I doubt it. Most of those things are from second hand stores."
He kissed her shoulder and nestled closer. Silence filled the room.

"Ty?"
He grunted and his arm tightened around her as he pressed closer.
"Ty?" she repeated a little louder. She rolled her eyes when he grunted again. She swore that he could go to sleep faster than anyone she knew. "I think I'm going to find her," she whispered.
"Of course you are," he said in a gravelly voice. "Never doubted it. I've already asked Kava to watch Gabe for us tomorrow."
"What?!!"
"Love you babe. G'night."

Ty walked out of the room early the next morning to use the bathroom, Kaylee was hogging the other one, and was half way across the room before he realized that Kava was standing the middle of the living room staring at him.
"Kava! What are you doing here?" he demanded as he felt his face heat in embarrassment. He scurried back toward the bedroom. He looked over his shoulder when he heard the bathroom door open and Kaylee poked her head out. She took in the scene in silence and then...

"Priceless!" she said between giggles. Kava pumped her fist in the air.
"Now I see what all those females are always screaming over when they see Ty on the field. Oh man, if I would have only had a camera! I could have sold those pics to a magazine!"
Ty slammed the door on their laughter.

"How do I look?" Kaylee asked nervously as she pushed at her hair. She watched as Ty stepped back and looked her up and down before he leered at her.
"I'd hit that."
"What?" she squawked, startled. Ty winked at her and she started to laugh all over again. "I don't know," she said when she was finally able to speak, "if that's a compliment or not since I can barely keep any clothes on around you anyways!" She nibbled on her lip before she touched her hair again.
"I'll be back."

Two hours later Ty brushed the back of his hand against her cheek. "You took out the extensions. You just got them redone. And you took out your nose ring."
"I want my grandma to see the real me and as for the nose ring...with the baby I thought I should keep the face jewelry to a minimum. In the next couple of months I'll probably remove all of them."
He nodded in understanding before he bent down and pressed a kiss to her mouth. "You know what I said earlier. About hitting that?"
She grinned. "Yeah?"
"Fifty years from now, when you're all wrinkled up and saggy-"
"Hey!"
"-my favorite hot spot will still be inside of you."
She slapped at his arm. "Dirty pool! You can't get me all hot and bothered right now."
He shrugged and gestured down to where his erection was straining his jeans. "Hey, at least no one can see you're turned on. Let's get a move on before I try and change your mind."

Kaylee was giving Kava some last minute instructions on what Gabe liked and didn't like when she heard the impaient tooting of the car horn. Rolling her eyes she bent down and kissed Gabe.
"Kaylee go bye-bye?"
"Yep. I go bye-bye. But I'll be back okay?"
"'Kay. Love you."
She ruffled his hair. "I love you too," she said softly. She heard the horn again. "I'm COMING," she bellowed before smiling and waving good-bye to Kava. Gabe didn't seem to stress as much about her leaving as he used to. She took that as a good sign.
Hurrying down the sidewalk and yanked open the door to the truck. "You are about rude," she snapped.
"The sooner we leave, the sooner we'll get back." He waggled his eyebrows and she rolled her eyes.
"You are such a pig," she said as she put on her seatbelt. "But you are so right."

Three hours later Ty pulled up to a gas station.

"Kaylee, we're almost there," he said as he tapped his GPS unit. "You can't hold it a little longer?"
"How about you carry a baby, who seems to be content to rest on your bladder, and then ask me about holding it!"
"Fine, fine," he said hastily. "I'm hungry anyways."

"Did you want anything? he asked as he reached for the handle.
"Just to make it to the bathroom without disgracing myself," Kaylee muttered as she picked up speed.
Ty swallowed a chuckle as he watched her waddle away. Dear Lord, she was adorable. And if he had his way she'd be pregnant again. He'd always wanted a big family. Sighing he reached for a soda and before he knew it he had an armload of stuff. He walked up to the register, he found it odd that he hadn't seen any aliens yet (and how odd was it that he thought THAT was odd), and absently heard whispering coming from the left of him.

He turned to see a woman in scrubs creeping her way toward him. Behind her stood a group of women who were all staring at him. He smiled.
"Hello."

"Oh my God! Oh, my God! OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod! It is you! Do you know who you are?" She shrieked throwing up her hands in excitement and did a little dance. Ty inwardly winced at her shriek but continued to smile at her.
"Hi, how are you?"
"OH MY GAWD! His voice!"
"He's just as hot in person!"
"Hotter!"
The group of women behind the still stuttering lady in front of him were whispering loudly. Ty swallowed a chuckled as he nodded at them. "Ladies."
"Hi Ty!" they said in unison then started to giggle.
"Hi! I'm Jamie. I work at Serenity Cove Hospital."
Ty shook her hand. "Hello Jamie."
Her hand hung in the air between them as she stared at in in amazement before she brought it carefully back to her side.

"What's this?" Kaylee asked as she arrived at the register. She looked around and then shook her head in amusement as the woman in front of Ty placed her hand on her forehead and fanned herself. She leaned forward.
"Girl, I would so hit that. Right?"
"Oh my gawd girl! You and me both. Unfortunately he's married and he's faithful which makes he SO much hotter."
Kaylee glanced at Ty with a soft smile. "I know."
After Ty gave out autographs they climbed back into the car and were on their way.

"Ty, you said we were almost there. What's the problem?" Kaylee asked as they circled around the same neighborhood for the umpteenth time. "I thought you had GPS."
"I also have a wife who keeps nagging me!" Ty growled before taking a deep breath. "The GPS only gave us a general direction since these are apartments. I think those are it."
He stopped the car and they got out. Kaylee's heart clenched as she looked at the crowded apartments.

This was Utopia? The paint was peeling, there was garbage in the small front yard and across the street was a grafitti covered warehouse. Digging in her pocket she pulled out the scrap of paper with the address. Wiping her sweaty palm on her pants she started at the dipliated building in front of her. This one was her grandmother's. The same woman who had sent her money year after year lived here.
"Kaylee?"
Placing a calming hand on her stomach she opened up the fence and started up the stairs.

With every step she took her heartbeat grew faster. Her hand trembled wildly as she lifted it to knock on the door. Swallowing she straightened her shoulders and knocked. After about a millisecond she spun on her heel and started down the stairs.

"I guess no one is home. We can leave now." She looked up to see Ty studying something. Frowning she followed his gaze.

Instantly she knew. Her mouth moved to form a word. It was more of a movement of her mouth than a sound.

"Nana."

Phoenix  – (February 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM)  

Sorry that this chapter took so long to get out! It was something else to get done. Hopefully y'all enjoy it!

Sis, I had to throw your namesake and Damon up in here for you since you were worried about them!:P

Pen, this was the chapter you asked me about awhile ago! Don't worry! Questions will be answered and naturally...more questions will come about!:P

Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM)  

Nana!!

You write so well, I can feel what she's feeling! I bet Nana gets out of that run down apartment and comes to live in the beach house with her family. It's big enough!

Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2009 at 2:45 PM)  

*SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Nana! I have srs questions! also, the gas stationis FUNNY! *fake satisfied smile*

Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2009 at 2:45 PM)  

I am over exited. sorry *sheepish smile*

Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

Yay I grabbed second comment! But for some reason I thought it was Janet's mommy not Kaylee's daddy's mommy. Took me a second at the end for it to click.

Is there a reason why Kaylee didn't take out her liprings too?

Penelope  – (February 6, 2009 at 3:45 PM)  

"You can be selfish and scared or you could open yourself up to a woman who has always loved you."

Ty!! I adore you tremendously.

Kaylee looks so much more mature now. I'm going to miss those piercings and dye jobs!

Oh Phoenix, this was such a lovely chapter. I was overjoyed.

Anonymous –   – (February 6, 2009 at 6:56 PM)  

Amazing chapter, second last pic is gorgeous. I like Kaylee's new look

Phoenix  – (February 6, 2009 at 8:19 PM)  

Thanks Dawn! For whatever reason I hit a road block on this chapter and then when I woke up this morning...it was easy! I took shots and wrote it today! Haha!

Of COURSE she's going to move! Can you imagine Kaylee, let alone TY letting her stay there? The beach house is def big enough! :)

Phoenix  – (February 6, 2009 at 8:22 PM)  

LOL Ejay!I realized that as superstarish as Ty is he never sees any of his fans! And since that doc appeared(I made her so she could STAY in the hospital) and the first thing she did was make a beeline for Ty...not in the script but *shrug*! LOL!

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter!

Phoenix  – (February 6, 2009 at 8:24 PM)  

Yeah, I thought some people might think that but...Kaylee needs to surround herself with people that actually care about her right now...she doesn't need another Janet! Although I haven't figured out Janet's mom yet!

True story Andy! I did take out all her facial piercings and she started to gag at herself in the mirror. So I took out her lips and left the nose one in and she started to laugh! *roll eyes* So I switched it and she seemed satisfied! Figured I'd do it in increments instead!:P

Phoenix  – (February 6, 2009 at 8:28 PM)  

Penelope that line wrote itself! I had to sit back and was like whoa when I wrote it! But then I realized it was so true! I love me some Ty! :D

Yeah, it is and she hates it! LOL!! But I figured she's get used to it...although I still might dye her hair every now and again. I just have to find some that I like! Like I need even MORE CC! :P

Thanks Penelope! I have to add Kiki to the Auxiliary soon! I know what I want to say but I don't want to give too much away! ;)~

Phoenix  – (February 6, 2009 at 8:30 PM)  

Thanks Bread! I do too! When I got that close up I was like WOW! O_o I had a different header. I put that one up on my LJ! :P It was just too cute to waste!:P

Thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed!

Van  – (February 7, 2009 at 3:12 AM)  

Yay, I'm caught up! :D

I'm absolutely loving this story. I've tried reading a few legacy-type blogs in the past and never really got into them, but you've really made Ravensworth to be something far superior. Your characters are so deep, and very real, and it's so easy to love them and empathize with them.

Kaylee's had such a hard life, but it's so great to see her overcome the past and become the awesome person she is, and Ty is just so lovable with his absolute selflessness in regards to Kaylee (and I just LOVED how he made the pregnancy book his own personal Bible a few chapters ago, btw). It's so difficult to achieve that couple dynamic where they're so obviously and irretrievably in love while still being interesting to read about, but you've definitely hit the perfect spot with those two. They're just made for each other, and still absolutely mesmerizing in their love for each other :)

You've got a great secondary cast too, with Frances, Damon, Gabe, Buster, Karrick... and now Kiki! She should be interesting. But wow, your characters just seem so genuine. I even feel bad for Janet (although I definitely think she could have been A LOT smarter with the way she's dealt with all her baggage. It's good to see that Kaylee's turning out to be so different from her).

Sorry about this one long comment instead of shorter ones on different chapters. I have a slight tendency toward the stealth when jumping into blogs that are already well-established.

Anyway, totally loving Ravensworth! Keep up the great work! :D

Phoenix  – (February 7, 2009 at 5:14 AM)  

Hey Dinuriel! This is funny because I've been trying to catch up on yours as well. You have ALOT more than I have so it might be awhile before before you actually 'hear' from me!:P I understand about the posting on each chapter. No worries there!

Awww...thank you so much! I really apperciate your comments! I'm really glad you're enjoying the Ravensworth! I really had no idea where I was going with it when I started it. It was just something I had in my mind and it took off from there!

Funny thing is I never had any intention of hooking Kaylee up with Ty! O_o Nope, not at all. But he kept showing up at the house and nearly STALKING her so I went with it! It's fun for me to watch them grow as well. I was looking back over some older pics and was amazed at how they'd grown(I'm going to have to do a scrap book or something). Thanks for your lovely words on their relationship. That's exactly what I wanted to portray without getting all icky and sappy!

I'm always leery about adding another character because I don't want the story to become overrun because I feel the need for them to have a back story instead of just popping up and everyone is like what?! Kaylee learns so much from all the secondary characters and I think Kiki will reveal some details about her father. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with Janet! LOL!

Okay, I'm done rambling! Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words and lovely compliments! Knowing that people are getting as much enjoyment out of R.G. as I am writing it makes it so much more fun to write! Seriously!;)~ I can never say that enough because...it's the truth!

S.B.  – (February 7, 2009 at 7:15 PM)  

Fantasic update! I just love the relationship between Ty and Kaylee. The whole process she went through in reading the letters, deciding to try to find her grandmother, worrying about Janet and what her grandmother would think, so realistic!

Beautiful shots and angles! The shot in Italy is absolutely gorgeous!

KDSGS  – (February 7, 2009 at 7:48 PM)  

A good read indeed, again I am struck by the sweet and honest relationship Kaylee and Ty have, love the scene at the gas station, 'He's faithful, that makes him hotter' LOL!!
Love the row housing, very realistic, and a great cliffhanger. And the letters added a great touch!!
Also, Kaylee's new look is lovely!
Really a great job!

PS: also waiting for your comment on the last Chapter of Thunder Valley mate! LOL!!

Phoenix  – (February 8, 2009 at 3:18 AM)  

Thanks Beth! I tried to make it as realistic as possible without dragging it out! LOL! But I think everyone would have that thought process...especially when you consider that Kiki LOVED Janet! She thought of her as her daughter...

As for the shot in Italy...I had planned on doing an interlude type post since this one wasn't coming together but, for whatever reason, the houses that I downloaded from MTS2 weren't showing up. Sooo...I got this one shot and then tossed the whole idea! But I liked it too much to toss!:P

Phoenix  – (February 8, 2009 at 3:22 AM)  

Thanks Karen! Seriously, when a guy is faithful it does make him hot! Even more so when he's in the limelight and females are throwing themselves at him. So many people give in to that temptation and I lose some respect! *shrug* Just my opinion! LOL!

The row houses are from MTS2 made by plasticbox! I added the link to my resource page! That whole city hood is pretty much using plasticbox houses since they are made to go right next to each other with no gaping. Reminds me of NJ.

Thanks! I was surprised at how she turned out in the shot myself! LOL!

Also, I will be making my way over to your story sometime soon!:)

thewynd  – (February 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM)  

WTF??? I posted a comment here earlier today...oh bother! OK let me try again...I wanted to say how much I love the touches you put in your story, the small things that make Ty and Kaylee's relationship so real. Even the images have those qualities. But the writing is what really brings it home.

They truly are a perfect match. Ty's unwavering understand of Kaylee's needs and heart is beautiful.

Wonderful job!

Anonymous –   – (February 10, 2009 at 6:22 AM)  

Hey, this was great! I love your characters, they're so real and damaged, with real problems. Despite the supernatural element of your story, it's really believable. Kaylee is so fractured and frightened of being hurt, yet she loves Ty so freely. His love does have a magnetic pull to it, drawing you in and sort of compelling you. Their relationship is so wonderful, but not unrealistic. And the alien side to the story I love as well. Karrick's journey was probably one of my favourite chapters because of the setting and the Wise Ones. There was something really ancient about those two, despite being young in appearance, they seemed experienced and...understanding of the world. This story is really compelling and I can't wait to see what happens next!
-Indie
P.S: I just wanted to add, I loved the cards Kaylee's nana sent her. They were really sweet and made me a bit tearful, actually :)

S@n  – (February 10, 2009 at 4:45 PM)  

What the heck!!! I left a comment yesterday when I read this story... where did it go?

I really enjoyed this chapter... and last night I wrote about how much I loved Ty and Kayle's relationship they are so real, and their relationship is so strong, it just makes me happy to see them and read about them!!! I really LOVE what Ty said to her """"Fifty years from now, when you're all wrinkled up and saggy my favorite hot spot will still be inside of you.""""

I think that was so romantic, you know in a different way... it just sound so real and so cute and beautiful all together.... anyway...

I also mentioned about that last picture of the grandma crying... it was very touching... for me it is really difficult to see an elder with tears in their eyes, it just feels like someone is crushing my heart... you know what I mean..it is painful... it can be tears of joy or pain, it all feels the same when I see an elder crying... lol... anyway, I think I will need a big box of kleenex for next chapter!!!

Wonderful update Cheryl, I'm sorry it took me too long to get here... I left a "beter" comment last night, but for some strange reason is not showing...

Great job!!!

Phoenix  – (February 10, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

Apparently blogger is eating comments! *shakes head* Geez!! Sorry I didn't get over here earlier to respond! I'm still trying to catch up on sleep and feeling better!:)

Gayl, thank you so much! To me it's always the small things that makes a big difference! You know how it can make or break a relationship! I'm glad you're picking up on those!:)

Phoenix  – (February 10, 2009 at 5:05 PM)  

Indie, I can't believe you read all the chapters in a day! LOL! You are too much! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Ty is very charismatic. I know if he was a real life character he'd be the friend that everyone wanted to have and the life of the party! He just has that type of personality! And through knowing him Kaylee is getting to know herself!

Karrick's chapter was hard for me to write but once I got past the blocks I enjoyed doing it! The Wise were fun to do! I know they'll be popping in later!

Awww...those cards just came off the top of my head! Thanks! Now...when you are going to come out with another prompt?! :P

Phoenix  – (February 10, 2009 at 5:09 PM)  

Sandy, Gayl had the same problem! LOL! I don't know why! Sometimes blogger just gives me fits!:P

Ty is all about looking at Kaylee and SEEING her...not her appearance but who she truly is! That's who he fell in love with. Although I got to admit, is it just me or does she keep getting prettier? LOL! Ty's all about the romance! He knows that if he got all mushy with Kaylee she'd get all nervous! haha!

I know right?! Every time I looked at it I got all emotional! Old people just shouldn't have anything to cry about! Seriously, everyone should try there best to make sure the elderly are content! LOL!! I have a general idea of where I want to go with the next chapter but since it's never scripted until after I take the pics who knows!

No problem Sandy! I'm still trying to get around to everyone's updates too! Thanks for reading!

Anonymous –   – (February 11, 2009 at 11:29 PM)  

I love your story. When will the next chapter be out? I can't get enough of it!

Phoenix  – (February 11, 2009 at 11:39 PM)  

Hey! Thanks! I'm currently working on the next chapter now! I have to get some more shots(I realized that after I took them some people weren't wearing their tats!!) and then my computer started acting wonky so I left it for the day! In answer to your question: More than likely tomorrow! LOL!

I'm also working on another story! If want something to tide you over until then go here: Lycan Tales.

Emily  – (February 12, 2009 at 9:27 AM)  

Hey Cheryl! Got a moment to catch up on things. The whole scene with the letters was so endearing. All those horrible years spent with Janet and there was actually someone out there who was thinking of her and wanted to be there for her. What would have been the harm in giving them to her? *Evil Janet*

Ty is such a rock for Kaylee, right there exactly when she needs him the most. He is absolutely perfect and loved the gas station btw, I would never think to throw something so insignificant in there, it really adds a realism to the story.

Buster grew up to be cute too and Gabe is adorable as always!

Poor Nana. (lol, sorry that's my fav line from Peter Pan!) She looks so happy but sad in that last pic, I guess she already knows it's Kaylee. I hope they have a good relationship in the future, that would be fantastic!

Great update, will make it to your new story sometime as well, it looks really fascinating!

Phoenix  – (February 12, 2009 at 7:10 PM)  

Hey Emily! Or should I say Mom?! Wow, I can't believe you actually have the time to read this let alone comment!

I think, because Janet was trying to distance herself from everything Terrance related she didn't really think about what Kaylee would need!(Big surprise there right?)

LOL! Thanks! To be honest that wasn't planned! The nurse, a lady from work and Fran all walked into the gas station and were standing around talking. When Ty walked up to the register the two girls made a bee line for him so I used it!:P

I was shocked! I wasn't expecting Buster to be a Collie!

LOL! Yeah...I'm working on the next chapter right now so somethings will be revealed...if I can get my game to WORK with me! Blah!

Thanks for reading Emily and no rush on the new story! It'll be there!:P

Anonymous –   – (February 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM)  

I'm glad there's going to be a reunion with her grandma - now we'll get another side to what happened with Kaylee's father. How much of Janet's story was true?

And yeah, I forgot that Ty's parents were away on their Honeymoon (slaps forehead).

Phoenix  – (February 27, 2009 at 9:23 AM)  

Haha! Yeah, they're away living it up in Italy! They're going to have a fit when they come back and find out all this stuff!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP